Need money for college? We can help!
What is College Goal SundaySM?
A one-day event to help students and families complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the Arkansas Universal Scholarship Application (YOUniversal).
If you are even thinking about education beyond high school, you will most likely need financial help. College Goal Sunday is the perfect place to get the help you will need to complete your financial aid application.
Why Should I Care?
Going to college is your chance to get ahead and get going. All sorts of opportunities will open for you when you decide to continue your education.
What Should I Bring?
- The PIN you receive by going to www.pin.ed.gov at least one week before College Goal Sunday. A PIN is needed for both the student and at least one parent.
- Your latest tax information (2012 Tax Returns) for both you and your parents. If you don't have your 2012 tax forms yet...come to College Goal Sunday anyway.
- 2012 W-2 Forms
- Social Security Numbers
- Amounts of untaxed income received in 2012
- Amounts of child support received or child support paid in 2012
- Knowledge of your checking and savings account balances
- Knowledge of the worth of other family assets (other than your home)
What Does it Cost?